If you don’t track it, you can’t manage it!
This goes for website design, website hosting, digital marketing and your computer systems.
The Internet changes a lot. It's constantly evolving. The search engine algorithms are always changing. So we as business owners need to continuously improve. When it comes to Internet Marketing, it is mission critical to measure your results, analyze those measurements, and then make adjustments to continuously improve those results. This is where 724's Reporting & Analysis service for your Santa Barbara County small business website comes into play.
At 724, we track everything. We use many tracking codes. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and even Facebook pixel tracking, This allows us to know exactly where your traffic is coming from so we can create advertising campaigns based on traffic. For example, we can retarget campaigns to only those who visited your website in the past or to those who visited your facebook page, or for any page and any audiance for that matter.
- Local & SEO Management
- How well is your SEO set up for both local and organic results. Most businesses have no idea. In fact most so-called web developers have no idea. Reporting & Analysis for your Santa Barbara County small business is extremely important to track these changes. Offsite and Onsite SEO maintenance is important to ranking high for increasing targeted traffic. To increase traffic effectively through organic results requires knowing how many key words and phrases are being used to find your business and evaluating those key words to make sure they are indeed increasing traffic. Increasing listings to other online business listings & directories is crucial. If we find areas that need to be improved, we let our customer know. Social Media optimized properly and correctly can give your SEO a boost and builds trust and credibility.
- Content Management
- This includes improving page and word counts, relative SEO driven content, ongoing learning centers, blogging, FAQ and content updating frequency. Ongoing blogs used as Learning Centers are excellent for achieving logs of content management objectives for example. Changing up videos and news letters and adding them to your blogs increases traffic as Google tracks blog activity. In fact just editing a blog causes Google to re-index it and Google considers it a new blog entry so it's important to update often.
- Review Management
- Maintaining your online reviews is important. This includes testimonials both onsite and offsite. Addressing poor reviews to maintain a solid reputation of quality and responsiveness is crucial. Video Testimonials are also very effective online in createing high trust and reputation.
- Visitor Behavioral Patterns
- Traffic assessment using Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel tracking, Call Tracking, & Rank Tracking programs delivers a wealth of information that allows us to make calculated decisions. These programs give us insight into critical metrics including overall traffic, which search engines were used, which key words were used, and which pages were visited more frequently. It also helps us to determine what websites are sending you referals and what the bounce rates of your visits are, visitor patterns and most importantly… are you getting the LEADS expected! All of this gives us valuable insight to improve existing results.
- Site Maintenance
- Website projects are not just a do once and forget about it thing. Your content needs to be fresh. If you have a promotion, then we need to tweek your pages to that specific promotion. You need to add content to your blog often too, two to 3 times per week. Changing up videos often is also important. At 724, we will create periodic videos for you on your behalf which we can put on your website.
Lastly, your website project involves your investment and trust in 724 Internet Solutions of Santa Barbara County. You are investing your hard earned money with 724 and it is an honor to be a part of your businesses growth. We are emotionally attached to your results and feel you deserve to see how that investment is paying off. We want our clients not only involved when they decide to hand us their project, but have a true understanding of what work is being done and how those efforts are increasing their bottom line. We want to keep you informed every step of the way and reporting and review consultations are provided in person upon request. Your involvement is very important to improving results month after month and year after year!